This Two Day (16 hours) Hands‐on Event is the most comprehensive QuickBooks training program ever offered specifically for the collision repair industry. This program includes all bookkeeping transaction training modules from the beginning to advanced:
- Proper QuickBooks Workflow Setup
- Proper Chart of Accounts Setup and Usage
- Accounts Payable – From Beginner to Advanced Level Processes
- Account Receivables – From Beginner to Advanced Level Processes
- Adjustments– From Beginner to Advanced Level Processes
- Banking and Credit Cards – From Beginner to Advanced Level Processes
- Payroll Setup and Options
- Overview of Month End & Year End Closing (Complete Process in Advanced One Day Program)
- Reporting, Exporting, and Benchmarking
During this program attendees will each have a computer workstation with QuickBooks Desktop, Collision Industry Specific Company File, interactive hands‐on transaction training, and a comprehensive course workbook. During each module, there will be both manual transaction entry and management system importing examples to test
your learning.Who Should Attend ?
This program is intended for the company’s bookkeeper, comptroller, or one that wishes to learn the proper processes in QuickBooks to perform bookkeeping specifically designed for the Collision Industry…This program is for QuickBooks Desktop Users including QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions. It is NOT designed for QuickBooks Online Users.This program will include examples utilizing a 3rd party management system as well as ones without a 3rd party management system.Certification
Upon successful completion of the program and passing the module review questions attendees will receive 32 credits from Automotive Management Institute (AMI) and a Certification of Collision Industry Bookkeeping Excellence Certificate.