This comprehensive online training is designed to address the issues of getting accurate information into accounting from the CCCone Management System.
This program includes training modules from the beginning to advanced:
- Establishing the Roles and Responsibilities for successful CCCone implementation
- Exceptions and Security Roles
- Proper Upgrades and Setup for CCCone
- Proper Parts Code Tables
- Vendor setup issues
- Opportunities and Repair Orders
- Parts Code Usage Guidelines
- Parts Management
- Labor Management
- Receiving Payments Correctly
- Closing Repair Orders Properly
- Reporting, Exporting, and Performance
During this program you will be provided processes often missed and overlooked that cause bad data sent to accounting.
Who Should Attend ?
This program is intended for anyone that has a role or responsibility using CCCone Management (Workflow).
Upon successful completion of the program and passing the module review questions attendees will receive 32 credits from Automotive Management Institute (AMI).