ony Passwater, President of AEII, has been in the service industry full time since 1972. AEII is a leading international consulting, training, and system development organization specializing primarily in for profit service businesses, and not-profits including associations and religious organizations.
Tony has been a certified QuickBooks Expert, Trainer, and Consultant since 1999. He is certified in all QuickBooks versions since 1999.
AEII Products and Services:
Founded in 1986, AEII has developed computer solution software programs, training seminars, and provided on-site consulting services for many top organizations including I-CAR, ASA, John Bean, Mitchell, Standox North America, Ford Motor Company, DuPont, ICI, Kansas Jack, Blackhawk, Pacific Gateway, Syan, Spies Hecker of Australia, Sherwin Williams, Body Shop Video, FixAuto, and Konica. He is also a regular contributing editor many national and international Industry publications..
AEII offers a variety of services to the industry including:
• business software evaluation, installation, and implementation
• facility layout and design; innovative equipment offerings
• financial development and accounting software
• implementation specializing in QuickBooks
• computer network procurement, installation and support
• web site design and development
• sales and management training and coaching; staff evaluations
• benchmarking and financial analysis coaching
• ISO9000:2000 implementation and auditing (www.qasidirect.com)
• “twenty group” facilitation
• training programs from individual in-house, conventional classroom
• the latest electronic multi-media online training solutions
AEII provides accounting setup, training, and support under the brand, QuickBooks R Us (QuickBooksRus.net)